Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday Card


Here is a beautiful card that Julie made for my birthday. She did an awesome job and I wanted to make sure everyone got to see it. It was so nice of her to spend so much time on a card for little ole me. I feel so special. LOL

Anyway, it's Saturday and I am getting ready to spend the day up here in my scraploft and create the day away. Cristine is coming over and she is going to work on a very special project and I am going to try to make a couple of projects I have seen on the blogs the past couple of weeks. I am going to try one of those wonderful cards that stand up. I also want to try a board book. We'll see how that goes. I'll try to post the results later tonight or maybe tomorrow. See ya'll then!!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. What a sweet friend you have. Happy Birthday!

    ScatteredScrapper

    ReplyDelete