Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Easel Card

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday, I wanted to put up a quick post with a picture of the easel card I made on Saturday. It is obviously an anniversary card - it is for my dear Sister-in-law & Brother-in-law. They are wonderful people and I wanted to make them something special - and I really wanted to try one of these ever since Aymee so wonderfully shared the instructions. So, thank you Aymee, I hope I did you proud (LOL). I am still trying to find time to make a board book. Hopefully this weekend. Well, thanks for looking and please share any of your thoughts or comments. Have great week, Dallas



2 comments:

  1. Hey Dallas,

    I LOVE your easel card! It is beautiful. What paper did you use for the base and back of the card. It is so pretty. I love the color combo that you put together.

    ScatteredScrapper/Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I used bazzill cardstock for the base and then used some basic grey called Scarlet's Letter. I had some matching Basic Grey ribbon. I got all of it on clearance at Hobby Lobby about a year ago. Thanks so much for commenting. Have a great week, Dallas

    ReplyDelete