Thursday, February 18, 2010

Finally Thursday!!

Yes, it is finally Thursday. I've been waiting for this day for several weeks. Today is the start of a long weekend for me. On the agenda for today is a facial and pedicure with the best SIL and MIL in the world. Afterwards will be a girls only lunch and then dinner later with the whole family. And sometime in there I will be packing up all (ok, maybe not all - but for sure a bunch) of my scrapbooking stuff for a weekend retreat. Yep, the big weekend has finally arrived. Julie and I will be on the road by 5am to Kerrville, TX for a three day scrapbooking retreat at Camp Chrysalis. I've gone to one other retreat there last October and had a wonderful time. I am ready for this one. My plan is to do our Disney album from 2007. And if I get bored with that (yea right!!) I can always work on 2002 (I skipped that year for some reason). There is not internet there so I'll post some stuff when I get back. Hope everyone has as great of a weekend as I am planning. Hugs to all!!! Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment